OMG! I am bloggin!!! like finally!! Sori people!! my life is very hectic and in shambles tis past few mths that i need some time to pick it up again and reassemble it! HAHHA!! i dun knoe where to begin!! theres alot of things happening around me!! Lets start wif the most recent ones so at least there is sumtin going on in this blog...

So TPDE orientation was a blast! had so much fun havin bonding time and crazy time in entertaining people!! i made a fool out of myself... I hope the juniors did not think hat i only dance liddat!! hahha!! throw my face only!! HAHA!! after tat had a bdae chalet at nite wif kevon.. Went to a fren's chalet and practically the chalets there have a bdae party oso.. Is like u are entering a PARTY ZONE! HAHAH!! oh welll.. HAHA! had a blast oso.. like stay overnite, laughing wif frens... Wat a nice moment.. HAHAH!!!

SO my school had a holiday after the term test. Did i fail to mention that i had flu for one of the paper and therefore i didnt come for the SOICAL PSYCH PaPER!! Like wth!! now my next exam will have a higher percentage for my final grade!! SHIT!! cannot procrastinate in studyin thenn.. ALSO my other test!! OHHH SHIT!!! i screw all the papers.. OH WELL.... So after tat polytechnic hols.. HHA!! oh well.. life as a dancer meaning holiday equals to more dance training.. I LOVE IT!! sessioning wif after VII, Learning choreo, creating new choreo is so fun to me now!! i love it!! then oso joined for the performance for TPSU AGM, so we will be performing for it... HAHA!! we like practice everyday can! HAHAH!! to add this all up!! my maid went home for holiday. and all the house hold CHORES are thrown at me!! OH NO!OOO!!! COupled wif that i have 4 projs to complete!! OH SHIT!! now i completed only 1!!!! OHHH MAAANN!! Must start soon!!! SHIT SHIT!! HAHAH!! oh welllll....

Wat summore ah... OOHHH!! the best part! finally i went to some place which is forbidden for me now... Wif kevon.. SO FUNNN!! cant wait to go there again... Gettin excited and all those things juz made me love it.. But i have low tolerancee to it and made a fool out of myself! SHIT!! HAHAH!!!

Wat else is there to my life?? ERMMMMMM!! i cant remember!! tis wat appens when u dun update it regularly HAKEEMM!! hahah!! oh well..... ANyway.. i am planning to do chalet for my M18 bdae!!! HAHAH!! So yupzzz... details will be given at a later time... But juz keep those times free.. Like 2nd oct!! HAHAH!! CAnt wait to turn 18 and have a blast!!! BBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!! SEE YA SOONNN!!! PEACE OUT!

Just Danced After VII 2:33 PM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me, Hakeem!

Hear It! Read It! Tag It!
Name: Muhammad Nur Hakeem aka Keem
First Cry: Wonderful 2nd October 1991
School: Temasek Polytechnic Psychology Studies
Dreams: Just Able to Dance Forever!! And Of Course I Want Lots and Lots of Money!
Address: Stalker!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Old Stories

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009

Fabulous People

~~DCG!~~

Michelle
Huda
Kevon
Nadia

~~2e4 horny devils!~~

Casslynn =D
Chiamin =D
Cherylanne =D
Felicia =D
Julie Xp
Kailing =D
Yunni =D
YongJian =)
Wanxuan =D



~~4e3 queen of hearts!~~

Alan =p
Beatrice =))
Charmaine ;D
Daryl Xp
Jude =D
Cheryl =)




~~Glamorous People!~~

Diana
Zal
Fatin
Aiken
Azeemah
Amanda
Nad
Alson
Nik
Suria
Fananah
Eulene
Jessica Shen
Haikal
Erika
Jesscy
Jonathan
Suhanah
Noel
Audrey
Haza
Aty
Fadhilah


Shout Your Lungs Out!

Are You Sure You Have Tagged??

A Dance In Blue by Araglas