I have nutin else beter to dooooooo.. So iam gg to blog. This week is so hectic!! not to mention that i need to complete my Research Report where i dun knoe what i am doing and the dance training for the TPSU agm. The chores that are piling up at home that are all for me.. I am so tired and shagged. Went to the doctor juz now after the training, cos my lower back is givin me problem again and my toes are starting to feel numb and painful. I am juz so tireddd... Luckily is not a slip disk problem but the doctor say quite serious cos its an old injury and it is actin up again!! he even ask me to rest for one mth!! i was like no way!! HAHA!! i will juz die!! i still got my crew to think abt!! haha!!

After tat went home and start doing project. Squeezin out my last bit of juice and leave me dry like a wilted flower. I am so tireddd.... Did i mention that my parents are ssooooo unreasonable. Islike they dun understand wat i am gg thru and juz give me all their attitude!! i am oredi half dead and they still like being so unreasonable to me!!! i feel like juz running away from home and dance all nite thru!! Dance is the only thing that keeps me sane! its so difficult to explain to them as they juz dun get it in ENGLISH! i like need to explain to them in MALAY which i suck at and leavin me givin up explaining to them! BLAME IT ON MY POOR GRASP OF THE MALAY SKILLS IN SARCASM AND BITC*INESS. I juz cant be sarcastic and bitc*y in malay.. So tats why i give up and my parents still nagging and like givin me hell.

My life now is just in a mess now! if there is one more problem tat arises, i think i will juz collapse. I can't juggle alot of stuffs at the same time. It will end up falling my hand and tripping me. SO PLEASE HAVE MERCY ON POOR ME! But on a side note.. these things really keeps me occupied and keeps me from doing stupid things that have no significance to my life. So i appreciate it to a certai extent. But to large extent, i juz feel like drowning myself in pilllows now..

One final thing, if u dun understand wat i am writing till now.. TOO BADDD!! HAHA!! cos i my mind is so disqrganized that i dunno where to start and where to end.. SO maybe u have wasted ur time on me... Oh well.. Thank you then.. HAHAH!!! MY BAD!!

Just Danced After VII 1:44 AM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me, Hakeem!

Hear It! Read It! Tag It!
Name: Muhammad Nur Hakeem aka Keem
First Cry: Wonderful 2nd October 1991
School: Temasek Polytechnic Psychology Studies
Dreams: Just Able to Dance Forever!! And Of Course I Want Lots and Lots of Money!
Address: Stalker!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Old Stories

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009

Fabulous People

~~DCG!~~

Michelle
Huda
Kevon
Nadia

~~2e4 horny devils!~~

Casslynn =D
Chiamin =D
Cherylanne =D
Felicia =D
Julie Xp
Kailing =D
Yunni =D
YongJian =)
Wanxuan =D



~~4e3 queen of hearts!~~

Alan =p
Beatrice =))
Charmaine ;D
Daryl Xp
Jude =D
Cheryl =)




~~Glamorous People!~~

Diana
Zal
Fatin
Aiken
Azeemah
Amanda
Nad
Alson
Nik
Suria
Fananah
Eulene
Jessica Shen
Haikal
Erika
Jesscy
Jonathan
Suhanah
Noel
Audrey
Haza
Aty
Fadhilah


Shout Your Lungs Out!

Are You Sure You Have Tagged??

A Dance In Blue by Araglas