I Want To Dance!

As the title says.. I want to dance.. I am all set for doing and exploring Street Jazz as my style. Did i mention Freddy is awesome? I cant wait to go for his MTV Groove open class. Out of all the MTV Groove instructors I love Ryan and Freddy styles. They makes street jazz a dance that not only gals can do it but guys tooo!! It brings out the essence of the dance.. SEXINESS!! Can't wait!! HAHA!!

Did i mention oso that i am being qurantined for seven days??!! Meaning i can't go to skool for seven days??!! It may sound fun but i cannot go dance in skool and session wif my damce mates!! I am damn sad... To add tmrw is modern class and I cant go!!! I am Damn sad!!! I want to stretch and become loosee!! Tat sounds wrong actually. Oh well! HAHHA!! I think the impact of me not being able to dance has finally settled in. I am like keep looking songs to dance to and keep watching dance videos online!! I never knew that the day when I will be a dance fanatic will come!! HAHAH!! I am so depressed!!!

Anyway lemme tell u the reason for me being quarantined. On Friday, I was busy rushing for my Social Psychology project and it's one hour to deadline when last min Azeemah the Resident of HSS decided to call me and ask me to be alst min emcee as practically all the EMCEES are on MC. It rhymes!! HAHA!! So I was like being a nice guy says okay and my busy day starts to settle in. From rushing to submit project to rushing and change to my geeky outfit for the HSS AGM and learning my script. HAHA!! I was so unprepared cause I don't know what is going on. So I was with Tiara a yr one student to run the show. Lemme teelll uu.. we were awesome! I couldnt ask for a more better partner.. We were like super geeky to the max! HAHA!! and to make it worse where we need to stall for time because of some technical problem. I was like SERIOUSLY??!! So we made a fool of myself and joke around. Where I sing TOUCH MY BODY by Mariah Carrey. Luckily they laugh cos i swear i will run and jump down if they dont laugh. We were running out of ideas and i swear i was about to dance but luckily they fix the problem. I was Like WHEW! haha!!

But I had a blast on tat day! Its been a long time since i become an emcee of a show. So i was glad that i revert to my pri school and sec school days where i used to be an emcee for shows. HAHAH!! However the good memories of the AGM was haunted by a gal at the backstage was affected with H1N1 virus. Luckily its a mild one and i hope she is okae. So all the peolple backstage practically 1/3 of the course people is quarantined. It sucks... So here i am stuck at home for seven days..

But the weirdest thing is that they only inform me on Monday. On sat i was in hip hop class dancing and freestyling my ass off in class with Street Jazz man!! i was so happy!! HAAH!! yah! shldn't they be quarantined oso?? haha!! oh well.. dun understand wat the management are thinking. Practically everyone was in contact with everyone during the HSS AGM. HAHA!! Oh weelll Wadeva! tats all bah!! I LOOKK SUPER GEEKY ON TAT DAY!

Me and Janell. I love this photo!


My Geeky Outfit! Retarded ha!


Weirddd...

Micheellleee!!

The Geeky Class!

Tiara! She is awesome!

Just Danced After VII 10:57 PM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me, Hakeem!

Hear It! Read It! Tag It!
Name: Muhammad Nur Hakeem aka Keem
First Cry: Wonderful 2nd October 1991
School: Temasek Polytechnic Psychology Studies
Dreams: Just Able to Dance Forever!! And Of Course I Want Lots and Lots of Money!
Address: Stalker!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Old Stories

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009

Fabulous People

~~DCG!~~

Michelle
Huda
Kevon
Nadia

~~2e4 horny devils!~~

Casslynn =D
Chiamin =D
Cherylanne =D
Felicia =D
Julie Xp
Kailing =D
Yunni =D
YongJian =)
Wanxuan =D



~~4e3 queen of hearts!~~

Alan =p
Beatrice =))
Charmaine ;D
Daryl Xp
Jude =D
Cheryl =)




~~Glamorous People!~~

Diana
Zal
Fatin
Aiken
Azeemah
Amanda
Nad
Alson
Nik
Suria
Fananah
Eulene
Jessica Shen
Haikal
Erika
Jesscy
Jonathan
Suhanah
Noel
Audrey
Haza
Aty
Fadhilah


Shout Your Lungs Out!

Are You Sure You Have Tagged??

A Dance In Blue by Araglas