LAZY ahhhh..I am damn lazy to bloggggg.. so i will juz say some few things... ERRMMM.... Oh yar... So after my quarantine days i went back to skoool for mon and tues. But on Wed, Thurs and Fri i didnt go skool cos i was on 3 days mc!!!! i got flu HAHA!! the result of being exposed to people who are sick. HAHA! finaly the virus is takin effect!! now still there!! HAHAHA!

So i missed my first day of work at bugis. Oh yar finally i got a work!! WHEEE!! HAPPY HAPPY! My plans will be working! SO continue on my sickness. I still go out and meet baby last min. I really appreciate baby comin down after calling baby last min.. Anyway i am sorry baby for everytin i have done to u.. I am truly, very sorry. So we watched movie but baby needs to go home cos baby's mother having fever, so am i. So we went immediately home after the movie. Then the next day went to baby house to accompany baby do homework and i oso did a few and catch some sleep tgt before gg out to watch HARY POTTER! Beofre that we went out and eat at HEI SUSHI! Damn nice! We are one of the lucky ones to watch Harry Potter thanx to baby who booked it. Then went home but as usual parents nag. Their paranoia and nag are becoming amusing to me. HAHHA!!

THen on fri, still sick but meet up wif noel, mitch and kevon for dinner and beancurd at Selegie. Very fun outing. Lazy to upload pics. Can find in mitch and noels blog to see.. Thank u lovely people!! We camwhored at orcahrd central and i love the architcture it is so artistic. Give me te inspiration to draw. Drawing a stick figure... HAHA!! but seriously it is damn niceee!!!

Then on sat and sun. I started working. I am damn loner can and anti-social.. But okae lah.. it is improving. I juz remained quiet throughout my hours there. Imagine me, HAKEEM, quiet and serious for 10 hrs. Cannot imagine ha! OR SCARY!!! HAHHAHA!! yah!! COME ON HAKEEM!!! SHOW UR POWERS!!!!! HAHA!! and i look like an idiot in topman can!! all the satff come to workstylish. I came to work in dance attire. Worst rehearsal gear. SO I WAS SO OUT OF PLACEEE!! AND I KNOE THEY LOOK AT ME WEIRDLY!!! hahah!! Oh well, on tues i shall show them my style and my fashionista side of me. Anyway wat suppose to be a short post seems to be a long one. HAHA! ph well! GD NITES!!!

PS: BABY I AM REALLY SORRY...

Just Danced After VII 12:46 AM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

About Me, Hakeem!

Hear It! Read It! Tag It!
Name: Muhammad Nur Hakeem aka Keem
First Cry: Wonderful 2nd October 1991
School: Temasek Polytechnic Psychology Studies
Dreams: Just Able to Dance Forever!! And Of Course I Want Lots and Lots of Money!
Address: Stalker!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Old Stories

November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009

Fabulous People

~~DCG!~~

Michelle
Huda
Kevon
Nadia

~~2e4 horny devils!~~

Casslynn =D
Chiamin =D
Cherylanne =D
Felicia =D
Julie Xp
Kailing =D
Yunni =D
YongJian =)
Wanxuan =D



~~4e3 queen of hearts!~~

Alan =p
Beatrice =))
Charmaine ;D
Daryl Xp
Jude =D
Cheryl =)




~~Glamorous People!~~

Diana
Zal
Fatin
Aiken
Azeemah
Amanda
Nad
Alson
Nik
Suria
Fananah
Eulene
Jessica Shen
Haikal
Erika
Jesscy
Jonathan
Suhanah
Noel
Audrey
Haza
Aty
Fadhilah


Shout Your Lungs Out!

Are You Sure You Have Tagged??

A Dance In Blue by Araglas